„OPEN UP 2022” kids, age 5-9 / + parents optional (04.07-07.07.)
From July 4 till July 7, in the recreation center “Jumurdas muiža” there will be a 5-day dance training camp “Open Up 2022”. The camp allows teenagers to see and realize their potential. Evaluate your strengths, and capabilities and find new inspiration. The camp aims to give different dance techniques and new dance experiences in different dance styles (Hip hop, House dance, Popping, Locking, Contemporary, Afro dance, Freestyle, Choreography, etc.).
We are setting up a camp for children aged 5-9, giving their children the opportunity to take part in this camp. Parents have the opportunity not only to watch children’s lessons, but also to participate in activities specially designed for parents (health gymnastics, functional training, contemporary dance, afro dance, hip hop, zumba, aerobics, orienteering, sports, etc.).
Price: 200Eur + VAT
Necessary items to bring to camp:
- Headgear – hat / scarf
- Water bottle (water can be refilled on site, but you need to bring your bottle, preferably with a name or special identification mark on top to know who owns the bottle)
- Your cup of breakfast tea
- Change shoes – comfortable sports shoes
- Change of sports clothes
- Sports jacket, for cooler evenings
- Dirty laundry bag (So that dirty clothes are not thrown away with clean clothes.)
- Bed linen: pillowcase and duvet cover.
You should not bring:
- Money (it will not be possible to spend it during the camp)
- Valuables (if taken, the participant is responsible for them)
- Treats (if taken with you, the participant must share with the other participants in the camp)
- Tablets, other electronic devices (games, etc.)
- Mobile phones (use of mobile phones during the camp will be restricted). If necessary, the child can always be contacted through the teacher or the camp leader.
Approximate one-day plan:
|08:30 – 09:00||Good morning|
|09:00 – 09:30||Morning warm up|
|09:30 – 10:30||Breakfast|
|10:30 – 11:30||Morning meeting|
|11:30 – 13:00||Training / Hip Hop|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Team meeting / lesson|
|15:30 – 17:30||Creative workshops|
|17:30 – 18:00||Leisure / Board games / Sports games|
|18:00 – 19:00||Dinner|
|19:00 – 20:00||Training / Contemporary dance|
|20:00 – 21:00||Campfire evening / games – Nights|
|21:00 – 21:30||Going to sleep|
* The daily plan differs with additional classes, activities and evening events.
TRANSPORT We go to the camp by a common bus. (Additional fee 15-20Eur, depending on the price of gasoline at the time.)
To take part in the camp, a doctor’s certificate on the child’s state of health is required. The doctor’s certificate is valid if it is issued no earlier than 2 weeks before the start date of the camp.